ROUND ROBIN RULES
1. Check Round Robin assignment sheet to determine your partner and your court for round one.
2. Score: 1, 2, 3, 4. First one to 4, wins game. No tie breaker.
3. Keep same partner for entire round (4 games)
4. Because of possible sun problems on serving, you may serve with sun behind.
5. Each round should take about 15 minutes.
6. After each round (each person has served once) record your number of games won on the signup sheet and determine your round 2 partner and court.
7. Some players may have to sit out for one round depending on number of players signed up.
8. When time is up, stop play and record number of completed games won in the last round.