1997-98 New Officers: Nancy Nicola, VP, Pres.; Bob Gill, SR, Vice Pres.; Yvonne Gammon, CM, Secy/Treas.
1. Tom Kenney, City of Mesa recreation officer, advised the group of tennis facilities and programs, including the newly opened Gene Autry park.
2. Leisure World advised that their park is in need of 3+ players.
3. Vote taken indicated there is not enough interest to provide an EVSTL phone book.
4. President reminded all to encourage new players to join a 1.5 team.
5. A new score sheet with a tie-break form on the back is provided.
6. Nancy announced that submission of Match Play Logs was being reinstated and league Vice Pres. Bob Gill will review these logs on a monthly basis.