2000-01 Officers same as previous year: Gene Healy, TP, Pres.; Dan Tuchenhagen, TR, Vice Pres.; Kay Randall, VDO, Secy/Treas.
1. Vice Pres. Dan Tuchenhagen presented an award to SVE for hosting the annual spring tournament.
2. President Healy reported on the need to update the bylaws for possible ratification at the spring meeting.
3. Gene asked for suggestions on a league logo.
4. Sunland Springs Village welcomed as a new member of the league.
5. Vicki Waitz of MV explained a software program that makes the job of team captains and club officers much easier.
6. George Bomgardner of SVE reported on new format for the Farnsworth Tournament: Carriage Manor, Valle Del Oro and Sunland Springs Village courts will also be used. Mixed Doubles play will be added to the tournament.
7. A Certificate of Appreciation was presented to Nancy Nicola for annually preparing schedules for over 2,000 EVSTL players.
8. Motion to expand 18 point tiebreaker to all levels was defeated.
9. Tower Point asked that survey be made to find out how many parks want to continue mixed play.